Admittance to Aromatica’s massage programs requires the following:
- Minimum 18 years of age and a High School Diploma or equivalent (mature student).
- A transcript of marks from high school; or the last post-secondary school attended. High school graduation and proficiency in English (verbal and written) is mandatory.
- Three character references. One reference is to be from a professional source on business letterhead or with a business card attached.
- A typed copy of your resume.
- A personal letter indicating:
a) Why you chose this school for your studies
b) What you expect from this school
c) Why you want to take this particular course of study
d) What you believe this field of study is about and what it means to you personally, to be in this field.
- Completed application form and $500 non-refundable registration fee must accompany all documents.
- Confirmation that you have experienced a full-body massage from a Registered Myomassologist, or if taking the Aromatherapy program, from a Registered/Certified Aromatherapist
Please note: Applicants are not considered registered and no placement in class will be guaranteed, until such time as all of the above requirements are fulfilled and the registration form and registration fee have been received and accepted by Aromatica.
We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel workshops due to uncontrollable circumstances. If this should occur and you are unable to attend, we apologize and all monies will be returned to you.